Tuesday, April 11, 2006

download the mix from the march 24th show

Download March 24, mp3, 80 minutes

okay it took 2 weeks to get this up, but I wasn't even originally going to post this show. I had this week off so I figured I'd re-record this at home while I had some spare time. As always it's still a live mix, and still all from vinyl (except the boogeRS track, but I'm putting out vinyl for that in the summer) so here you go...


Tracklisting:

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

clor, good stuff, good stuff, 7",
lo-fi-fnk, change channel, change channel, 7",
who made who, out the door, song three, LP,
new young pony club, get go, the get go, 7",
boys of scandinavia, why do you love me, why do you love me, 7",
boogeRS, gang of youth, you/you (dsico remix demo), MP3
hot chip, over and over, plastic, LP,
reude hagelstein, kitsune maison, eclectic people, LP,
diplo, hollertronix vol4, buy it use it, LP,
kavinsky, teddy boy, mr oizo autodrive t42, LP,
mad decent, hollertronix vol.3, don't you wish you had a caparihna, LP,
depeche mode, get the balance right, combination mix, LP
yellow magic orchestra, s/t, la femme chinoise, LP,
the cure, rare 12" versions, love cats extended, LP,
0898dave, ten inch, glock rock, LP,
nu shooz, I can't wait, long dutch mix, LP,
bumblebee unlimited, love bug, lady bug, LP,
talking heads, and she was, television man, LP,
the human league, dare!, things that dreams are made of, LP
the psychonauts, world keeps turning, emperor machine vocal mix, LP
sharon redd, chromeo selects "un joli mix...", beat the street, LP
the jam, all mod cons, in the crowd, LP
buzzcocks, harmony in my head, harmony in my head, 7"

No comments: