Friday, March 31, 2006

playlist for friday, march 31, 2006

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

the undertones, the undertones, teenage kicks, LP,
protex, don't ring me up, don't ring me up, 7", true,
the buzzcocks, harmony in my head, harmony in my head, 7",
split enz, true colours, poor boy, LP,
maximum joy, unlimited (79-83), white and green place, LP,
who made who, out the door, out the door, LP,
syrup, anti ny compilation, if I gave you a party, LP,
chemise, un joli mix comp, she can't love you, LP,
waves, rollo records, cruel, LP,
pure juice, take charge, coca banger, LP,
new young pony club, get lucky, get lucky, 7",
delta 5, try/color, try, 7",
felix, new york noise vol.2, tiger stripes, LP,
joakim, I wish you were gone, I wish you were gone, LP,
grauzone, eisbar, eisbar, 7",
wings, goodnight tonight, goodnight tonight, LP,
dSico, I've danced enough, rescue, LP,
boogeRS, in the step, ashtray, MP3,
boogeRS, in the step, you/you, MP3,
honey bane, punk disco beat vol.3, guilty (dub), LP,
roger, kids and thieves, the sigils remix, LP,
the feelies, crazy rhythms, crazy rhythm, LP,

No comments: