Monday, April 24, 2006

radiozero april 21 part one mix by tyler fedchuk

download part one mixed by tyler fedchuk (mp3 30 minutes)

I've set a new standard for myself here. Which is good because I quit my job and my last day was yesterday. Now I'm an unemployed college radio DJ, but that's cool. I need a working holiday.

I'm pretty happy with the temperature mix, but it's not perfect. I'll make an official remix of temperature by weeks end. Gonna burn down the summer with this one.

Playlist:

artist / album / song / label +year / format

new young pony club / get lucky / hiding on the staircase / noize! 2006 / 7"
bell X1 / flame / chicken lips remix / island 2006 / 12"
tom tom club / close to the bone / on the line again / sire 1983 / LP
nancy martin / dark side of disco / can't believe / unknown label/year? / LP
jackos / toxic 12" sampler / they live we sleep / because 2005 / 12" EP
sean paul + caged baby + the presets / temperature (radiozero live edit) / 2006 / 12" + 12"
bangers / hollertronix vol.4 / let's get control / hollertronix 2006 / 12" EP
bonde do role / melo do tobacco / jabuticaba / mad decent 2005 / 12" EP

No comments: