Friday, September 2, 2005

Playlist for semi psychadelic show, Sept 02, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

Pink Floyd, MORE, Cirrus Minor, LP,
colder, heat, losing myself, LP,
who made who, space for rent, tomboy's extended mix, LP,
double, 7", woman of the world (instrumental), 7",
chromeo, me and my man, whitey vs chromeo "fly whitey mix", LP,
captain rock, street sounds electro comp, the return of captain rock, LP,
was (not was), mutant disco comp, wheel me out, LP,
psychonauts, songs for creatures, hot blood, LP,
twin freaks, twin freaks, live and let die, LP,
the cloud room, blackout, o my love, 7",
the rakes, 7", work work work (pub club sleep), 7",
the cloud room, blackout, blackout!, 7",
art brut, 7", my little brother, 7",
hard-fi, hard to beat, hard to beat, 7",
bogeRS, in the step, ashtray, CD,
the hot springs, rock partouze, cacodisco, CD, true,
the barcelona pavillion, 7", die welt ist schlecht, 7",
jenny wilson, love and youth, let my shoes lead me forward, CD,
jenny wilson, love and youth, love and youth, CD,
the knife (featuring jenny wilson), you take my breath away, original mix, LP,
the feelies, rvng presents mix4 (mike simonetti and dan selzer), crazy rythms, CD,

No comments: