Friday, September 9, 2005

playlist for friday september 09, 2005

The Human and the Technology (part one): the melancholy and the absurdity. This is the first of two radio programs. Tune in next week at 2pm (pacific) or 5pm (eastern) for part two: the party to deal mix. Email me if you want a copy of this show. If there's enough interest I'll put it in mp3 form.

Artist, Title, Song, Format

ragazzi, friday, multiply, CD,
solvent, disco nouveau, my radio, LP,
sun la shan, I-robots, catch (dub version), LP,
moving units, dangerous dreams, anyone, LP,
colder, heat, losing myself, LP,
supersystem, always never again, miracle, LP,
different gear (feat. dirty kylie), worry 12", worry, LP,
white rose movement, love is a number, black strobe remix, LP,
rockwell, somebodies watching me, somebodies watching me, LP,
manhead, (featuring christian kreuz), birth school work death, LP,
the juan maclean, 10", less than human, LP,
daft punk, technologic, basement jaxx remix, LP,
yukari rotten (fresh), white label, break, LP,
vitalic, no fun 12", repair machine (disco mix), LP,
gogi.ge.org, post industrial boys, post industrial boys, LP,
art brut, bang bang rock and roll, bad weekend, LP,
the cloud room, blackout 7", blackout, 7",
das pop, the human thing, you, LP,
david bowie, low, sound and vision, LP,
ragazzi, friday, ends, CD,

No comments: