Friday, September 23, 2005

Playlist for friday, september 23, 2005

The Guitar Show

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

boogeRS, moustache EP (http://boogers.free.fr), end of ze summer, MP3,
hard-fi, living for the weekend, living for the weekend, 7",
the rakes, retreat, dark clouds, 7",
gogogo airheart, exitheuxa, when the flesh hits, LP,
gogogo airheart, rats sing sing, rats!, CD,
the jam, all mod cons, in the crowd, LP,
XTC, drums and wires, making plans for nigel, LP,
the stooges, the stooges (reissue), I wanna be your dog, LP,
art brut, bang bang rock and roll, my little brother, LP, true,
the buzzcocks, love bites, ever fallen in love, LP,
gang of four, entertainmrnt, damaged goods, LP,
white rose movement, white label 12", love is a number, LP,
tom vek, I ain't sayin my goodbyes 12", I ain't sayin my goodbyes, LP,
Fuck Me USA, unreleased, Infinite slope, MP3,
twin freaks, twin freaks, rinse the raindrops, LP,
duchess says, budgie laboratories, black flag, MP3,
M.I.A., Arular, 10 Dollar, CD,
who made who, who made who, monkey, LP,
new order, power corruption and lies, age of consent, LP,
cut copy, bright like neon love, bright neon payphone, CD,
belle and sebastian, the boy with the arab strap, the boy with the arab strap, CD,

No comments: