Friday, May 27, 2005

Playlist for friday, May 27, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

mouse on mars, wipe that sound 12", the mark e. smith, cut the gain version, LP,
pointer sisters, break out, automatic, LP,
T. Ski Valley, valley style 12", valley style, LP,
cut copy, future 12", future, LP
Charlie, I-Robots, Spacer Woman, LP,
Black Devil, Disco Club, No Regrets, LP,
bang bang, shot the model 12", shoot the model (teen remix), LP,
when in rome, the promise, the promise, 7",
bella, pretty mess, crystal tears, CD,
camera obscura, I love my jean, I love my jean, 7",
ragazzi, friday, weekend, CD,
chromeo, you're so gangsta 12", original version, LP,
midnight star, midas touch 12', starskee remix, LP,
lopazz, output promo 12", I need ya, LP,
chikinki, kitsune X, something more (tiefschwarz remix), LP,
hard-fi, 10", tied up too tight, LP,
the barcelona pavillion, , die welt ist schlecht, 7",

No comments: