Friday, June 3, 2005

Playlist for Friday, June 3, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format

fannypack, kitsune X, you gotta know, LP
manhead, hey now 12", hey now, LP
seelenluft, manila 12", headman mix, LP
toby montana, white label, original breath, LP
the glimmers , 12", cassette, LP
franz ferdinand, michael, this fire (playgroup remix), LP
tom vek, I ain't sayin my goodbyes, phones remix, LP
blues explosion, crunchy, mars arizona (dfa remix), LP
the tornados, telstar, love and fury, LP
vitalic, my friend dario, my friend dario, LP
soldout, I don't want to have sex with you, spankers rock remix, LP
annie, heartbeat 12", alan braxe remix, LP
cut copy, saturdays 12", kingroc remix, LP
Paul McCartney, temporary secretary 12", radio slave edit, LP
alter ego, rocker, rocker, LP
martini bros, biggest fan 12" reissue, black strobe remix, LP
the cribs, the cribs , the lights went out, CD

2 comments:

Leopold said...

Just got a spliter for my tuner. CITR was one of the first stations I tuned in, that set Friday afternoon was insane, great f-ing music! If i had known I would have taped it. You're not going to replay that anytime soon? LS

Tyler Fedchuk said...

rad, thanks.

I probably won't be replaying this one, but there's mixes you can download on this page, or if you email me I can send you the links. I will post new mixes soon as well.