Friday, May 6, 2005

Playlist for Friday, May 06, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format

Blues Explosion, Crunchy 12", Mars, Arizona (DFA Remix), LP
LCD Soundsystem, daft punk is playing at my house, jump into the fire, 7"
The Cribs, hey scenesters (first 7"), hey scenesters, 7"
Orange Juice, Rip it Up, punk club version, LP
The Cribs, Hey scenesters (second 7"), you're gonna lose us, 7"
The Specials, 2-tone, Friday Night, Saturday Morning, LP
boys of scandinavia, split with roger, worse than a girl, 7"
Hard-Fi, tied up too tight (10"), middle eastern holiday, LP
Pink Grease, peaches 7", Peaches, 7"
XTC, drums and wires, making plans for nigel, LP
gang of four, special EP, it's her factory, LP
gang of four, peel sessions, 5.45, LP
the undertones, undertones, teenage kicks, LP
gang of four, solid gold, if I could keep it for myself, LP
david bowie, hunky dory, queen bitch, LP
tocotronic, gegen den strich, gegen den strich, LP
dSico, you fight like a girl, I've danced enough, CD
manhead, s/t, birth school work death, LP
the cribs, s/t, another number, CD

1 comment:

Annwyn said...

hi Tyler...no one commented about your show, too bad.....it's annie here. I didn't hear your show but i know it was good...I'm coming to Van on Wednesday...maybe we can have lunch with James or something? I'll call you