Friday, April 29, 2005

friday, april 29, 2005

This show was strictly vinyl, all from home. Despite my usual mixing malfunctions, I was happy with all the music.

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

split enz, I got you/double happy, I got You, 7"
rockwell, somebodies watching me, somebody's watching me, LP
cut copy, saturdays 12" , saturdays, LP,
munk, , if I gave you a party, LP,
chikinki, kitsune X, something more (tiefschwarz remix), LP,
pink grease, peaches, peaches, 7",
boys of scandinavia, split with roger, worse than a girl, 7"
hard-fi, 10" with chicken lips remixes, tied up too tight, LP
fellini, rock europeu, rock europeu, 7"
joy division, picture disk, love will tear us apart, 7"
performance, love life, love life, 7"
soft cell, non stop erotic cabaret, tainted love, LP
manhead, s/t, birth school work death, LP
vhs or beta, night on fire, cut copy remix, LP
vhs or beta, melting moon 7", the melting moon, 7"
gang of four, solid gold, if I could keep it for myself, LP
franz ferdinand, michael 12", this fire (playgroup remix), LP
hard fi, tied up too tight 10", middle eastern holiday (chicken lips voval mix, LP
whomadewho, 12", happy girl, LP
out hud, let us never speak of it again, it's for you, LP
roger, split with boys of scandinavia, a kis in the darkness, 7"
depeche mode, speak and spell, just can't get enough, LP
orange juice, 12", lean period, LP
elvis costello, get happy, love for tender, LP
tocotronic, gegen den strich, gegen den strich, LP
xtc, drums and wires, scissor man, LP
vitalic, my friend dario 12", my friend dario, LP
dj assault, kitsune X, nympho, LP
new order, power, corruption and lies, be music, LP
paul mccartney, temporary secretary 12", temporary secrertary, LP
who made who, two covers for your party, flat beat, LP
manhead, s/t, dancer, LP
out hud, 12", requiem, LP
midnight star, midas touch, starskee remix, LP
squeeze, , another nail in my heart, 7", false
as mercenaries, panico, panico, 7"
captain comatose, to my song, to my song 7"

No comments: