Monday, November 2, 2009

RADIOZERO GUEST PODCAST by ASHLEY MARIE



Radiozero Guest Podcast by Ashley Marie

Tracklisting:

1. Flash of Light - Silk Flowers
2. Patna Dem - The Rich Kids ft Ludacris
3. Trance Doll (Post World Dub) - Pictureplane
4. Eastern Jam - Chase & Status
5. Daily Routine (Phaseone Remix) - Animal Collective
6. Unknown???
7. My Whole World Is Coming Apart - John Maus
8. Cartagena - Sonido Del Principe
9. Swing Tree - Discovery
10. Aloha - Renaissance Man
11. Euphoria - Zomby
12. Portofino - Teengirl Fantasy
13. Ecstasy - JJ

Catch Ashley Marie playing music at a few parties around town. As Above // Good Burger are the regulars.

http://www.asabovesobelow.in/
http://asabove.tumblr.com/


7 comments:

G-whistle said...

dear god what is track 6?

Anonymous said...

i want to marry this chick... whoever she is.

Anonymous said...

This is more like it.

Brad said...

nice mix ashley

mike said...

dear god yes, what the devil is track 6?! (besides all kinds of awesome.)

verronica10 said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.


Sara
vancouver flowers

Chris Lunney said...

this is a beyond amazing mix, super thought in the layout