Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Radiozero Podcast #41




radiozero podcast #41

glass candy - rolling down the hills
the virgins - rich girls
hot club de paris - shipwreck (jamie t remix)
talking heads - this must be the place
simian mobile disco - I got this gown
tubeway army - me I disconnect from you
giorgio moroder - son of my father
the tough alliance - first class riot
the glamour - kidz night
dan le sac vs scroobius pip - thou shalt always kill
simian mobile disco - it's the beat (the teenagers remix)
intoxicated - burn it down (hatchmatik's burn down the club mix)
albert hammond jr - in transit
siouxie and the banshees - hong kong gardens
peter bjorn & john - paris 2004
teenage symphony - the best days are behind us

2 comments:

Kamandi said...

Paris 2004. Nuff said

Drew Willis said...

YO!MAJESTY!

chCHchCHcheck out "Me, Myself, and I" by De La Soul. it would sound awesome mixed with Mylo or sumthin...

great musica, trying to upload dat music vid.