Friday, May 4, 2007

Radiozero Podcast #40




Okay, had this done since last friday. I totally gapped and forgot to post it. here you go then. More this weekend. See you at timeshark this tuesday.

radiozero podcast 40

yelle - ce jeu
numero - star model
tokyo police club - cheer it on (trey told em remix)
tony x - hog luft hood
the tough alliance - my hood
book of love - boy
feist - my moon my man (boys noize remix)
dragonette - I get around (van she remix)
emynd and bo blitz - automatic head
bucketheads - the bomb
matt & kim - yeah yeah (flosstradamus remix)
basement jaxx - where's your head at
gary numan - M.E. (1/2ALIVE disco edit)
numero - hit pop
Muscles - Ice Cream
mint royale - singing in the rain
the klaxons - golden skans (erol alkan's ekstra special electro rework)

9 comments:

José Enrique Montes Hernandez said...

ya man! that makes my day right there.!

Anonymous said...

yay! so happy to see you guys back!!!

Tyler Fedchuk said...

Thanks guys. I will get more done all the time now, I hope.

Anonymous said...

woohoo, fresh sounds! nice!

greetings from amsterdam, the netherlands... (yeah you guys must have fans all around the world :)

Anonymous said...

Hi radiozero,

it's Jacques Chirac, i'm leaving France today but I'd like to thank you for what we're dealing with here. It's the best present I could receive, really.
Please, keep it like this guys.

Much love from France

Kamandi said...

This is the lick right here, episode 40, sound of spring / early summer - not like podcsast 41 with scrappy doo or whatever that novelty song is, shoulda just used that "just a band" part", its brill, may as well play MC 900 ft. Jesus.

KAMANDI

Tyler Fedchuk said...

hey neil I think you're right about that scroobius pip track. probably shoulda just used that one bit.

MURDOCH said...

that shark with a gun could possibly be the most dangerous thing alive!

Anonymous said...

is there an mp3 available for Tony X's Hog Luft Hood??? NEED IT. NEED IT LIKE I NEED BEER, CAKE, AND OTHER NECESSITIES.