Thursday, February 19, 2009

Radiozero Podcast #56

cover art by damien correll


Expendable Youth Mike Has done up another new podcast mix for us. I am really enjoying this one. The Filburt & Good Guy Mikesh track is amazing.


radiozero podcast #56

1) Pacific! - Don't you Forget About Me
2) Jesse Rose - Forget My Name (Feat. Hot Chip)
3) Frankmusik - Better Off as Two (Fan Death Remix)
4) Who Made Who - The Plot (Discodeine Remix)
5) Eine Klein Nachtmusik - La Serenissima
6) Air France - No Way Down
7) Ryan Davis - Wide Open Spaces
8) Filburt and Good Guy Mikesh - Someone Told Me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job guys, I'm totally addicted.

M.O. said...

oogie!

Thomas said...

Love the tracklisting, especially La Serenissima, it's one of my favourite tracks ever right now! Will listen to this when I wake up tomorrow.

MWB said...

woop woop!!!

Trevor Ellestad said...

Wow!
Makes me feel all tingly inside.

nico said...

wow! two in one!
i lov'et!

this 56 is so good it makes me forget my semi broken heart

josé enrique montes hernandez said...

boom pedro!