Friday, February 8, 2008

Radiozero Podcast #47



all I ever want to do is take YOU to zanadu.



radiozero podcast #47

electric light orchestra - here is the news
the tranzistors - zanadu (san serac remix)
bobby orlando - how to pick up girls
delta 5 - try
france gall - laisse tomber les filles
the knife - kino
zombie zombie - driving this road until death
boogeRS - strikes
fuck me USA - infinite slope
the wombats - kill the director (CSS remix)
au pairs - it's obvious
mahjongg - aluminum
rottweiler - i'm down
terror bird - shame is on your side

7 comments:

Loïc said...

Yeaaah, Bobby-O en force!

Nilina said...

Only 4 minutes through and I'm already dying for this edition

Nilina said...

DYING

Chocobot said...

God damn this shit is killer...I would say, 2nd or 3rd best. I honestly went 5 miles faster on my bike today because of listening to this.

the craigler said...

awesome!

these mixes are always so great to listen to on the bus

Mya said...

Beautiful. :)

Filip said...

Mix #47 was great!! Especially France Gall's 'Laisser tomber les filles' is a hit, big time! Just downloading #48 and can't wait to listen to it!!