Friday, November 23, 2007

RADIOZERO PODCAST #46





radiozero podcast #46

midnight juggernauts - scorpius
chromatics - healer
lykke li - little bit
the virgins - love is colder than death
the dream - shawty is a 10 (mano remix)
yelle - tristesse joie (rolf honey remix)
matt & kim - no more long years (the risk remix) *** 1/2ALIVE edit
gentlemen drivers feat. ladyhawke - 2042 L.A. dreams (lost my way edit)
sebastian tellier - sexual sportswear
muscles - hey muscles I love you
50hertz - tradlos sewingmachine
Häxor Och Porr - Die Dramabananen
the teenagers - starlett johansson
midnight juggernauts - twenty thousand leagues
health - triceratops (cfcf remix)
the ting tings - that's not my name
the mary onettes - lost

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! will u marry me?

Anonymous said...

These mixtapes are above and beyond everything else right now...i just wish they wern't so infrequent!!!!

Tyler Fedchuk said...

Thanks guys! I wish I could marry anonymously and put out these mixes weekly. I'll just try harder to have more frequent posts.

Jumpoffalf said...

Where can I get the 50hertz song? I looked on Discobelle (obviously) and google just gave me a bunch of unseeded torrents.

ps. Who is chuk, and why did you feed him?

missy said...

Hey -
So happy to see the Teenagers included in your mix. Homecoming is the best...
Loving the Lykke Li song.
Good job.