Wednesday, November 15, 2006

updated!




So I got my shit together, bought a fresh, working version of ableton, and got my old lil john & ying yang twins remix rendered for ya. Here's 2 versions, the original extended version with the freeform five vocals that I made back in august, which runs about 6:30. And the new all-business club edit, which runs 3:50, and has just the lil john and ying yang twins vocals. Just for the djs.

Lil John & Ying Yang Twins VS Mylo - Get Low (TF's 1/2ALIVE remix) (3:50)

Lil John & Ying Yang Twins VS Mylo and Freeform Five - Get Low (tyler fedchuks freeform vocal edit) (6:26)


also, Krames from Richmond VA made a mix of young dro's "shoulder lean" with the same instrumental.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sickest shit on the market. Defyy hits my hot spot.

Anonymous said...

The songs sound the same- at least the first bits of them. I do love the Gorrillaz though.