Wednesday, August 23, 2006

new radio mix from august 18



Uffie's in town tonight with feadz at the library square. Get advance tix at zulu, scratch, beatstreet.

...And me and paul got another mix for ya.

radiozero august 18.mp3

Artist - Title

u-tern - set your flag on fire,
e40 - tell me when to go (rds' bowie mix),
talking heads - road to nowhere,
boney M - felicidad,
dj mehdi feat. chromeo - I am somebody (paris version)
teagan and sara - walking with a ghost (desert eagles remix)
vybz kartel - rich rich rich,
pitbull feat. hot chip - bojangles (hollertronix mix)
YEL - short dick cuizi
uffie - ready to uff,
the presets - I go hard, I go home
metric - monster hospital (MSTRKRFT remix)
rick ross + simian mobile disco - hustlin (tyler fedchuk mix)
young dro VS. lo-fi-fnk, , shoulda lean (RDS remix)
uffie - pop the glock (Paul Devro remix)
deeon - who
oorutaichi - misen gymnastics
stopp - I'm hungry (carumba mix)
dr. evil - no HIV
jesse rose - you're all over my head
yung joc - rydagirl remix
lisa loeb - stay (paul devro "staymore" mix)
the who - baba o'reily (bird peterson mix)

No comments: