Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tidal waves result from 20 cannon balls dropped into Mt. Pleasant Pool





Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood (My!Gay!Husband! Remix)

Just in case you needed some baroque new-wave to drop into your juke set, local cannon ball champion Jason aka My!Gay!Husband! has got you all sorted out.

If you happened to catch Vancouver skids My!Gay!Husband! and Paul Devro while they were on tour in the east through Toronto, Montreal and New York last month you were lucky. These guys are the best. They are back in vancouver now showing us how it's done. Good thing for us too, it seemed so vacant here without them.

You can catch My!Gay!Husband and Paul Devro in Vancouver Tuesday nights at Shine and Saturdays at the Columbia.

http://www.mygayhusband.com lotsa music here
My!Gay!Husband! on myspace

1 comment:

The Aesthetic Poetic said...

The Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah remix is dope. I syndicated your feed on my site like I said I would. Haha checked out some of the podcasts I dig em. I will do a post on your site soon.