Thursday, May 25, 2006

radio show, april 28: the metronomy issue



radiozero april 28.mp3


Artist, Title, Song, Format

kate bush, running up that hill, running up that hill, 7"
dead disco, the treatment, metronomy remix, 7"
the buggles, on T.V., on TV, 7"
gnarls barkley, crazy, crazy, 12"
shmoo, play thing, play thing, 7"
new young pony club, get lucky, get lucky, 7",
au pairs, playing with a different sex, dear john, LP,
the long blondes, 7inch, seperated by motorways, 7"
the pipettes, your kisses are wasted on me (white vinyl), kisses are wasted on me, 7",
the pipettes, kisses are wasted on me (green vinyl), judy, 7",
the b-52s, b-52s, downtown, LP,
the presets, are you the one, club mix, 12"
metronomy, you could easily have me, you could easily have me, 12"
fujiya and miyagi, ankle injuries, photocopier, 10"
metronomy, you could easily have me, the loss of a wheel pt.2, 12"
metronomy, kitsune maison, this could be beautiful, LP
kavinsky, teddy boy EP, ghost transmision, 12"
suicide, garage sale, dream baby dream, LP
hot chip, the warning, boy from school, CD
metronomy, you could easily have me, another me to mother you, 12"


karate!!!

1 comment:

heylemon said...

nice pc. this gy's got some moves.

daniel son.