Friday, January 6, 2006

Plylist for friday, January 6, 2006

This is part 2 of my "best of 2005", this show I played all my favorite discoesque singles that came out this past year. The recording equipment at CiTR is down as usual, so I'm going to have to re-record these 2 shows at home again. I think I'll try and do something creative with this "best of 2005" list I have here. But yeah, I'll have the last two weeks of shows up for download later this week.


Artist, Title, Song, Format,

sebastien tellier, la ritournelle, metronomy mix
bang bang, shoot the model, teen remix
sirius mo, berlin disco hooligans, mailbox
the presets, girl and ther sea, cut copy remix
hot chip, barbarian, no fit state
Colder, Heat, Wrong Baby,
mainline, black honey, who made who remix
who made who, s/t, monkeys
soldout, i don't want to have sex with you, spankers rock mix
annie, heartbeat, alan braxe remix
tom vek, I ain't saying my goodbyes, phones 12" version
vitalic, my friend dario, my friend dario
marco dos santos, kitsune maison, not on the guest list
dSico that no-talent hack, I've danced enough, I've danced enough
DJ Assault, kitsune X, nympho
the rakes, retreat, terror (extended mix)
LCD Soundsystem, daft punk is playing at my house, jump into the fire
lo-fi fnk, change channel, change chanel

No comments: