Friday, October 28, 2005

playlist for friday, october 28, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

the presets, beams, are you the one, CD,
bob seger, beverly hills cop 2 soundtrack, shakedown, LP,
sexual harassment, anti ny comp, if I gave you a party, LP,
spandu ballet, diamond, chant no 1, LP,
pointer sisters, break out, automatic, LP,
T ski valley, valley style, valley style, LP,
seelenluft, manila, headman rmx, LP,
new radicals, you get what you give, radio slave remix, LP, true,
hall and oates, out of touch 12", out of touch, LP,
dharma, I-Robots, plastic doll, LP,
bumblebee unlimited, Lady bug 12', lady bug, LP,
spyder d, smerphies dance, smerphies dance, LP,
the knife, heartbeats, heartbeats, LP,
split enz, I got you, I got you, 7",
squeeze, another nail in my heart, another nail in my heart, 7",
orange juice, rip it up, rip it up, 7",
psychadelic furs, forever now, love my way, LP,
the cure, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, LP,
mystery jets, you can't fool me dennis, justice remix, 7",

No comments: