Friday, January 7, 2005

Friday January 7, 2005

Artist, Title, Song, Format,

The Supremes, Nicky Siano's The Gallery, I'm gonna let my heart do the walking, LP,
Charlie, I-Robots, Spacer Woman, LP,
Dharma, I-Robots, Plastic Doll (instrumental), LP,
Black Devil, Disco Club, No Regrets, LP,
Pandullo Vs. Und, Third Millenium, Frau, LP,
The Knife, Dep Cuts, You Take My Breath Away, CD,
controller controller, history, history, CD,
performance, love life, love life, 7",
ragazzi, friday, sex and money, CD,
human league, travelogue, don't you want me baby, LP,
junior boys, last exit, birthday, CD,
depeche mode, speak and spell, jut can't get enough, LP,
chromeo, she's in control, since you were gone, CD,
fuck me usa, unreleased album, track 1, MP3,
fox and wolf, youth alcoholic, rules out, CD,
cansei de ser sexy, em rotterdam e uma febre, I wanna be yr J Lo, CD,
action biker, demo 2002, farrah, CD,
justus boyz, uh-oh, uh-oh, CD, true,
the knife, handy man 10", handy man, LP,

No comments: